Have you ever wanted to be part of a dynamic organization? To organize conferences, debates, visits of public institutions, and much more? Well, Belgian Youth Diplomacy is the right place for you.
As a Communication officer/Webmaster, you will be responsible for the overall communication of the organization.
More particularly, your job will consist in helping managing the official website (both content & format) ; updating the website with new events organized by BYD and partner organizations ; writing a short feedback after the BYD events and managing written articles of (non-) members.
You will also contribute to the management of our social media accounts by updating the Facebook page and of the Twitter account of BYD on a regular basis with our activities and similar interesting think tank events organized in Brussels or/and around Belgium.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in French or Dutch. Other EU languages is an asset
- Affinity with WordPress as well as with social media channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Flair for communication, branding, marketing and design; in particular you should be able to have an attention for details
- Experience in communication is not necessary, but would be seen as an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, to manage competing priorities and to maintain a professional approach
- Higher Education preferred (in progress or graduated) and being passionate about International Relations and Diplomacy
- A small and dynamic team with complementary profiles
- A network of professional contacts
- Development of your skills within the field of International Relations, Political Science and Communications
- Note that this is an UNPAID position & NO Internship.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (max 1 page) with ‘Communication Officer/Webmaster’ as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com