Are you interested in Diplomacy, Foreign Affairs and International Politics and do you want to get involved within the team of Belgian Youth Diplomacy?
The team of Belgian Youth Diplomacy recruits a new Event Officer. Are you interested to join our team as Event Officer and do you recognize yourself in the subscription below? Apply then for the function of Event Officer by sending an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October.
Candidates need to show evidence of the following:
– Preferably ULB or VUB student for unpaid voluntary position in expanding youth organization;
– good command of English;
– interest in international affairs and politics in general + good knowledge of the Belgian and European political system;
– organizational skills and attention to detail;
– ability to work independently as well as communication, teamwork and negotiation skills;
– time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
– problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
– a flexible, multi-tasking and adaptable approach;
– researching ideas to identify opportunities for events;
– liaising with speakers to ascertain their precise events requirements;
– producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. Timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, etc.);
– experience in project planning (and budgeting) would be an asset.